Friday, December 20, 2013

Cookie Party

Several years ago I started having a cookie decorating party for Christmas.  I realized that so many kids don't get a chance to frost cookies and that we don't do it enough.  I have made it an almost annual event.

Last night I baked 40 gazillion sugar and gingerbread cookies.  Today we had 9 kids ages 3-9 over to frost.  One of the boys took home a plate of unfrosted cookies because he decided playing on the iPad would be more fun.  In his defense he was late and most if the kids had finished decorating and the electronics had been pulled out much to my dismay. One of the girls took home 7 plates of fancy cookies.  I know her mom was overjoyed.  Not one of the cookies was a work of art but the kids had fun and were allowed to use as much frosting and sprinkles as they wanted.

Of course I forgot to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment