Friday, March 23, 2012

Middle Age?!

Only in your middle ages do you buy lacy underwear and IcyHot packs in the same transaction. Yes, I've come to that point in my life. I had to run a few errands for work which put me at an unnamed Big Box store. I happened to see some really cute underwear on sale and since I'm cheap in that area of apparel I decided to get some. Then I needed to get an Ace for my knee. I really messed it up in the run last Sat. I found IcyHot wraps and decided to try that instead. Then I contemplated the contents of my purchase. Odd.

When I was in high school we used to go to the store and buy the most odd combination of stuff we could think of just to see if the cashier would notice or comment. Back in my days of gay and reckless abandonment I would have never considered such a purchase. I just wonder what the cashier thought.

Oh, I didn't find the work item I needed so that was indeed my total purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment