Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Think I Should Build an Ark

Two and a half weeks ago, I got a call from Daniel that the ceiling in the guest room had collapsed and water was everywhere. JOY!

Fast forward to last night. My bro in law is in town so he decided to pull up the flooring under the sink where the flood started. That is where we discovered that the flood was not just the dishwasher. Its a mess. My home owners is paying out for the damage but still. I hate water damage.

In other news the kitchen remodel is moving forward. The cabinets are ordered, the flooring is picked out. I looked at granite yesterday and I think I decided on which one to buy. I have the refridgerator sitting at Lowes waiting for delivery and I need to go look at the other applicances.

I just can't wait for June!

No comments:

Post a Comment