Monday, January 2, 2012

Well That Was FUN!

Back to school for Keegan. Two weeks off was great but their school started back on the actual holiday. Daniel and Kate are still of until tomorrow and Brian has the day off. I have to work since I thought Friday was the holiday and scheduled myself to teach tonight (sad face).

I should have gotten him up earlier. I let him sleep later since he went to bed late and Em was late bringing Marcus. I love little Marcus, however, it makes my morning hard when I have an extra person to add to the mix.

To say Keegan woke up on the wrong side of the bed is like saying that the bombing of Hiroshima was an inconvenience. YIKES! He yelled, he kept going back to sleep, he threw his toast, he wouldn't move, he blamed me and in the end, he was tardy and I had to check him in at the office. I didn't walk him to class so I am assuming that he actually got there. He was acting like his backpack was too heavy and he couldn't walk down the hall. I had to turn around and walk out. I hate those parenting days. I guess I could have walked him down, but that would be enabling him.

He is a challenge. And he is sweet and funny and enthusiastic. I kept my patience for the most part and that is all a mom can ask on days like this. Now to clean my house with a toddler in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment