Friday, June 17, 2011

Why begin now?

As a child I remember thinking I was supposed to keep a diary. That is what all girls are supposed to do, right? I started several and maybe wrote once or twice then called it quits. A lot has happened in my 40+ years and I've always assumed I would clearly remember the details of my life, but the older I get, the more I realize that I have no more brain power than anyone else and I am destined to start losing my mind (or at least the details of my memories). Anyone who knows me well knows that my handwriting is......well.......horrid. The nuns were mean to me about my lack of pride in my work and quite honestly, holding a pen/pencil hurts my hands so a blog seems like a good way to record the things I want to remember.

For starters, I am currently 41 quickly headed towards 42. I have been married since 1990 so 21 years in July. We have three kids 18,15 and 6. I worked hard and have my dream job but some days, I'd love to just give it all up and stay at home. But you get what you get.

Here is the answer to the question you have been asking. "Little but Vicious" Why that URL? Well, so many that I thought of were taken and then I remembered something my brother in law said when Brian and I were first married. I don't remember the details excatly but he told someone to not mess with her because she is little but she is vicious. Yes, I am a very calm reasonable person most of the time, but don't get this five foot tall red head mad or you may regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment